Just one final chance to say a HUGE thank you to my lovely little Year Two's and their families.... Thank you for:
1. Being amazing and special
2. Trying really hard in all of your learning
3. Making me laugh
4. Being kind to me and others in our team and School
5. For writing me so many lovely cards and messages
6. For giving me fantastic memories to remember forever (I will still be thinking about you in 20 years and more!)
7. For spoiling me with leaving gifts and hugs and cards and kind words
8. For doing so well this year and improving in your reading, writing, Numeracy and Topic learning
9. For making me smile
10. and most of all... For being YOU! I wouldn't change any of you for the world!
Have a super Easter (Don't eat too much chocolate... try to share some of it like Alfie did in our Easter egg hunt!) .
Lots of love,
Miss Hobbs xx
Thursday, 23 March 2017
Friday, 10 March 2017
On Friday afternoon, Class Two enjoyed creating clay moon tiles, rolling, scoring, and manipulating clay. We tried to make craters of different sizes and depths. I'm not sure if it's just because I am really hungry but the more you look at them, the more they begin to look like pizza!